With a new focus on boardroom and business contacts, Symantec needed to expand their footprint, get closer to more senior level contacts and engage across multiple territories with a consistent value proposition. So, we created a framework and a series of tools and assets to help foster sales conversations with line-of-business managers and C-level executives in 1,500 accounts, in 6 regions across the globe.
- Creating 6 audience personas
- Mapping 5 solution sub-categories onto these personas
- Building 90 individual assets across 6 languages for the target personas and sales
- Deployed through an outbound communication framework
- Engagement rates averaging 32% of addressable market.
- Click-through rates as high as 17%.
- Quarter-on-quarter increase of 85% in the number of sales influenced by marketing.
- The results were outstanding – with tens of millions of dollars of pipeline value generated and an ROI of 101:1.
Since launching the global program we’ve seen stronger collaboration between sales and marketing, helping us to focus more effectively on key accounts, shortening the sales cycle and delivering larger value opportunities to the business. We’re now entering a new phase in our ABM approach with Enigma, and we’re looking forward to even better results in the coming months.
- Senior Marketing Manager