Whether you need assistance with an ABM campaign, to improve engagement with channel partners or to take content marketing to the next level, just get in touch.get in touch
Marketing Programme Planner
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Digital Marketing Team within our dynamic and growing B2B technology marketing agency.
This person will plan innovative and effective campaigns for all existing and new clients for our UK HQ, Working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing on strategic planning. This role is client facing and this person should have demonstrable experience of planning and articulating these plans to clients, including why channels and content have been recommended.
Key tasks include:
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing, Strategy, Creative and Client services to produce cohesive and intelligent Digital marketing plans
- Research, collate and analyse data to develop well-informed plans for clients, including reviewing first and third-party data
- Understand clients’ businesses to get to know their brands, solutions and objectives
- Review existing content and recommend new / improved content ideas
- Offer innovation
- Present campaign results clearly to clients
- Pivotal to continual improvements across campaigns and educate the agency accordingly
- Understand the latest marketing industry trends (ie MarTech, client relevant)
- Work with our global offices as required to deliver projects
Must have experience of:
- B2B Marketing Planning
- PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Should be technically savvy and be able to pick up new MarTech tools quickly
Ignite your career by applying today. Send your CV using the form below.